In this article, you will get all the information regarding Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 For BPS-11 to BPS-18 |
Tap this page for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 For BPS-11 to BPS-18. Currently, the application is being offered by the Mines & Minerals Department Punjab which requires the service of experienced and literate persons to fill the following government jobs in Lahore given below.
Jobs in Mines & Minerals Department Punjab such as (Inspector Mines (BS-18), Junior Clerk (BS-11)) are the posts for the project named Chief Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab Development Scheme No. 4565 Strengthening and Digitization of Working of Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab, Lahore for 2022-23 which require being filled on contract basis for the period of 1 year.
It’s the high time and excellent opportunities for the minimum educated persons who are in probe of employment so visit this page which will be given ample wonderful opportunities to apply and be the first one to be employed through these vacancies as soon as possible. After having these details now, let’s have a look at its applying criteria and further headings.
Mines & Minerals Department is the Government body which is find in each and every province and is held responsible for the production, export, import and usage of mines and minerals in number of the things and processes are the prime functions of this department. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
Table of Contents
- 1 Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Lahore Advertisement Latest
- 2 Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 For BPS-11 to BPS-18 |
- 3 Share this:
Eligibility Criteria for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs:
Educational Requirements: For Sr. No. 1 B.Sc Mining Engineering and for Sr. No. 2 Intermediate with English / Urdu typing speed of 25 words per minute and relevant experience are required to apply.
Age Limit: The age of the applicants should be 18-40 is required.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Lahore Advertisement Latest
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Inspector Mines (BS-18)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
How to Apply for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs:
- Interested applicants who fulfill the demands of the said jobs are required to apply by sending the handwritten application along with all attested copies of educational and experience certificates and 2 passport-size photographs should be sent to the proper address.
- The last date for applying is December 23, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- So, for more jobs stay tuned to this job page to get more jobs.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022
Address: Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, 137-A1 Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 For BPS-11 to BPS-18 |
Latest News by deathintown.com
#Mines #Minerals #Department #Punjab #Jobs #BPS11 #BPS18 #JobsAlertpk