In this article, you will get all the information regarding Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022 Application Form | molaw.gov.pk
Get Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023 Govt of Pakistan Latest Application Form Download Online www.molaw.gov.pk. The following positions are announced on the merit basis for the following positions given below after this paragraph.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs to apply are named as (Admin & Accounts Officer (PPS-07), Technical Assistant (PPS-06), Development Fellow, Dispatch Rider (PPS-01), Office Boy (PPS-01)) for PSDP funded Project Strengthening and Capacity Enhancement of Legal Wings of Ministry of Law and Justice and Federal Ministries / Divisions. The appointment shall be on a contract basis which can be permanent on the satisfactory performance of an individual.
Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicants as if we talk about required qualifications then we found that for all positions Masters / CA / ACCA / CMA / LLB / Bachelors / Matric / Middle qualified can apply for the relevant post but relevant experience is compulsory for all government jobs.
After final selection, the selected candidates shall offer a handsome salary package from the department starting and other fringe benefits as per the policy of the department. So, only suitable candidates meeting the criteria should apply as per the criteria mentioned below.
Ministry of Law and Justice is Federal government Department which responsible for providing advisory services to all the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legal, judicial and constitutional matters. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs for Masters to Matric pass individuals and latest Ministry of Law Jobs 2023 can be examined from the following.
Table of Contents
www.molaw.gov.pk Jobs 2023 Current Vacancies
- Admin & Accounts Officer (PPS-07)
- Technical Assistant (PPS-06)
- Development Fellow
- Dispatch Rider (PPS-01)
- Office Boy (PPS-01)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
- Candidates need to apply on the prescribed form available at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 27, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Already serving candidates should apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2023
Address: Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No. 221, ‘R’ Block, 2nd Floor, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022 Application Form | molaw.gov.pk
For more visit deathintown.com
Latest News by deathintown.com
#Ministry #Law #Justice #Jobs #Application #Form #molawgovpk