In this article, you will get all the information regarding National School of Public Policy NSPP Jobs January 2023
We created this page to provide information to our visitors regarding the National School of Public Policy NSPP Jobs 2023. This advertisement is announced through the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper.
National School of Public Policy NSPP Lahore is a training and re-education institute for civil servants in Pakistan. The school provides a compulsory, four-level training course for civil servants throughout their career revolution. Policy-related, strategic, operational, and tactical training is imparted, starting with Basic Scale-18 officers and moving up to Basic Scale-20 officers at the highest levels of public policy-making.
The NSSP hires dynamic, qualified, and committed persons for the vacant seats. Desired professionals from all over Pakistan are eligible to get selected for these positions. You can also get details regarding these vacancies on the NSPP website www.nspp.gov.pk.
Table of Contents
National School of Public Policy Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||26th January 2023|
|Education:||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||February 25, 2023|
|Company:||National School of Public Policy|
|Address:||Deputy Director HR, National School of Public Policy, C/o National Management College, Shahrah e Quaid E Azam, Mall Road, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
The NSPP is hiring applications from appropriate human resources to fill the position of Dean, Steno Typist, Computer Operator, UDC, LDC, Cook, Electrician, Technician, Driver, Mess Waiter, Telephone Operator, Naib Qasid, Dish Washer, Farash, and Chowkidar.
Desired individuals who wish to apply should meet the eligibility terms & conditions imposed by the NSSP. Candidates with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degrees, and Ph.D. Degrees are eligible. The applicants must fulfill other skills and experience requirements.
Criteria for Dean:
- Ph.D. in Public Policy, Economics, Finance, Management, Public Administration, HR Development, Law, Strategic & Security Studies, History, Political Sciences, or International Relations.
- Twenty-two years of Research/Training/Teaching Experience.
How to Apply for National School of Public Policy NSPP Jobs 2023?
- Desired individuals can forward Written Applications with all documents described in the advertisement.
- Applications on the given form should be submitted to the Deputy Director HR, National School of Public Policy C/O National Management College, Shahrah e Quaid e Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.
- The closing date for forwarding applications with complete information and documents is 25th Feb 2023
National School of Public Policy NSPP Jobs January 2023
For more visit deathintown.com
Latest News by deathintown.com
#National #School #Public #Policy #NSPP #Jobs #January