In this article, you will get all the information regarding Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022 at PR Headquarters Lahore – Pak Govt Jobs
Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022 has announced the latest Jobs in Lahore. Interested Male and Female candidates can apply through the application form and get these Latest Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022. Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022 PR Headquarters Lahore has released the latest Jobs for Works Accountant, Head Clerk, and Computer Operator/Upper Division Clerk UDC.
Those Candidates who have a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for the Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022. Candidates can read the full advertisement before applying for these jobs in Railway 2022. The Last date to apply is 27 December 2022.
Table of Contents
- 1 Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Post Update Date||09-12-2022|
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Pakistan Railways PR|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Qualification||Middle to Masters|
Latest Posts in Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022
- Computer Operator/Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Head Clerk
- Works Accountant
Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022 Advertisement
How to apply for Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022?
- Candidates may appear in an interview with all required information and documents at Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore.
- Incomplete or late submission of the application cannot be entertained.
- Age Relaxation Is admissible as per the policy of Govt. of Pakistan.
- The time & venue of the Interview will be announced through the newspaper as well as through a call letter.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in the Ministry of Railways Jobs 2022
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- The Last date for the submission of the application form is 27 December 2022.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
Pakistan Railways PR Jobs 2022 at PR Headquarters Lahore – Pak Govt Jobs
Latest News by deathintown.com
#Pakistan #Railways #Jobs #Headquarters #Lahore #Pak #Govt #Jobs