In this article, you will get all the information regarding Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs 2023 Latest |
Get Punjab Aids Control Program Jobs | Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, invites applications for Punjab Aids Control Program from well-educated and well-experienced professionals for the following government jobs given below.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs such as (Manager Operations, Research Scientist (Virologist / Molecular Biologist / Genetic Epidemiologists, Virologist / Microbiologist, Epidemiologist, Treatment Coordinator, M&E Specialist, M&E Officer, Medical Lab Technologist, Outreach Worker, Medical Officer, Psychologist, Case Manager (Prevention Parent to Child Transmission), Case Manager (Lost to Follow-Up), Junior Micro Biologist, Laboratory Assistant, Computer Operator, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper). Appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be held on a contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on the demand of the project.
Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image such as they should hold PhD / M.Phil / MBBS / Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric with 01 to 10 years relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because once you are selected here you’ll be able to earn a handsome salary of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 200,000/- per month as mentioned in the following image. Now in the following, you’ll have completed how to apply the procedure for the vacant positions as per the instructions of NTS.
Healthcare Department Jobs 2023 Punjab Aids Control Program NTS Form
- Manager Operations
- Research Scientist (Virologist / Molecular Biologist / Genetic Epidemiologists)
- Virologist / Microbiologist
- Treatment Coordinator
- M&E Specialist
- M&E Officer
- Medical Lab Technologist
- Outreach Worker
- Medical Officer
- Case Manager (Prevention Parent to Child Transmission)
- Case Manager (Lost to Follow-Up)
- Junior Micro Biologist
- Laboratory Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs:
- Candidates may download the application and online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- A duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of the test fee and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/I, Islamabad.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks / ATM / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / Easy Paisa / Jazz Cash / TCS Express Counters using 20 digits invoice numbers generated in your fee slip.
- The last date for submission of the application is January 31, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channels with NOC letters.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched to the official site of NTS before one week of the NTS test.
- Only qualified candidates from written tests will be allowed to appear for an interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at .
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023
Application Form: Click Here
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs 2023 Latest |
For more visit deathintown.com
Latest News by deathintown.com
#Primary #Secondary #Healthcare #Department #Punjab #NTS #Jobs #Latest #JobsAlertpk