In this article, you will get all the information regarding SMEDA Jobs 2022 Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority |
Tap this page for SMEDA Jobs 2022 Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority. SMEDA is a statutory body responsible for the growth and development of small and medium enterprises, its head office is in Lahore, regional offices are in Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar, and Regional Business Centers in major business cities of Pakistan.
Today applications are invited to fill the following vacant posts at SMEDA which are going to recruit vacancies for SMEDA and the current federal government jobs in Lahore are (Project Manager (PS-09)) based in Lahore city.
These positions are on a contract basis which is extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs should hold qualification BSc Engineering / MSc Food Technology / MBA or Equivalent Qualification from HEC recognized University with 08 years experience including at least 05 years in food processing industry as per the demand of vacant posts. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
Table of Contents
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority SMEDA Jobs 2022 Latest
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
How To Apply for SMEDA Jobs:
- Candidates are invited to apply online at http://22.214.171.124/.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of the application is December 12, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- For more information about the candidate list and test result, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
SMEDA Jobs 2022
To Apply Online: Click Here
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
SMEDA Jobs 2022 Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority |
Latest News by deathintown.com
#SMEDA #Jobs #Small #Medium #Enterprises #Development #Authority #JobsAlertpk