american singer Taylor Swift he did it again: he released the re-recording of his iconic third studio album, and the “swifties” flooded the networks with nostalgia. It is that the songs of Speak noworiginally presented on October 25, 2010, marked different stages of their lives on fire.
Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)), the re-recording of a concept album about confessions, love and heartbreak, is already a fact. “Is here. It’s yours, it’s mine, it’s ours. For life, for you, for the fact that I can claim my job. Thank you a million times, for the memories that break our fall,” Taylor expressed on her networks.
“It is an album that I wrote alone about the whims, fantasies, anxieties, dramas and tragedies that I lived when I was a young woman between 18 and 20 years old.. I remember making tracklist after tracklist, obsessed with the right way to tell the story,” continued the artist, who she recalls having to be “ruthless with my choices.”
He added: “Therefore, you have 6 tracks from From The Vault! I recorded this album when I was 32 (and I’m still growing, now) and the memories it brought back filled me with nostalgia and appreciation.”
The new Taylor Swift songs included in the new version of Speak Now
- Electric Touch (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) [feat. Fall Out Boy]
- When Emma Falls in Love (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- I Can See You (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Castles Crumbling (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) [feat. Hayley Williams]
- Foolish One (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Timeless (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
More information at gente.com.ar
Original Publisher: https://www.gente.com.ar/entretenimiento/taylor-swift-lanzo-speak-now-taylors-version-la-regrabacion-de-su-tercer-album-de-estudio/