This Tuesday the images of the department of Enrique Pinti which was put up for sale two months after his death. The property was published on a website dedicated to this type of transaction for the value of 290 thousand dollars.
Located at the intersection of Paraguay with Callao avenue, In the Buenos Aires neighborhood of Recoleta, the apartment with a pallier has 158 square meters.
According to the images that were released in Show Partners, You can see some deterioration in the structure, so whoever buys it will have to do a general repair job.
The cost of expenses amounts to 95 thousand pesos, an average value for the area and the size of the apartment.
The characteristics of Enrique Pinti’s department
- Spacious compartmentalized living room with large sliding doors that allow creating intimate spaces to place a desk and all the elements of the living room.
- Entrance hall and toilette in the reception.
- Two balconies overlooking the Plaza Rodríguez Peña.
- Comfortable kitchen, service room and bathroom.
- Storage of six square meters located in the basement of the building.
- Central heating and hot water.
What did Enrique Pinti ask for before his death?
According to what the theatrical producer told Carlos Rottemberg, Pinti asked his loved ones to have a gesture for the members of a needy sector of the artistic colony.
“He asked that flowers not be sent to him and if someone thought to spend on that, they should allocate it as a donation to the Casa del Teatro”, explained in media statements.
And I add: “Enrique’s death is a page from the sad days of the Argentine show for everything he did in so many years and that allowed him to go from doing a classic at the Teatro San Martín to starring in The producers with Guillermo Francella”.
More information at gente.com.ar